12.07.2008

Six by the Blue Hutch

So, I've been tagged!  I've never been tagged.  I feel like I got asked to sit at the table with the cool kids.  The funny thing is that Becky thought I would already know my answers.  NOT.  I'm going to quit trying to plan out my best, most witty response and just go with what hits me now.  :)

Six Things I Value:
1.  my family.  can't imagine what my life would be like without them.  don't want to.
2.  the truth.
3.  bean dip and a good brainless tv show.
4.  a hot bath and a good book.
5.  friends who love me as i am and are willing to get in my stuff.
6.  Jesus.  not last, just all encompassing.

Six Things I don't Support:
1.  bad customer service.
2.  low rise jeans.  yes, i wear them, but isn't there some alternative between mommy jeans, me feeling fat in mid-rise jeans and being a plumber if i'm not careful.  good grief!
3.  people who don't listen well...which means, i don't support myself sometimes.
4.  santa.  i'm not against him, we just don't "do" santa.
5.  fits of all shapes and sizes thrown by my precious angels.  
6.  lying.  yeah, hate it.

Six people I tag (and give something else to put on their to-do list during this already full season--sorry!)
1.  Marci
2.  Sara
3.  Stacey
4.  Lisa
5.  Liz
6.  Leah

what do you value or not??

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

So wait. I'm an idiot. Do I post my responses here? Or on my blog? I just want to do the right thing (imagine a sleep-deprived, furrow-browed me here- if I could type blurred speech I would do so here). I even questioned if I was THE Liz you were referring to.

Lisa said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll do my best! And I'm with you on the low rise jeans. I told my Jon the other day I either needed longer shirts or jeans that came up higher. : )
Also I love your post about Abby's haircut. Her picture reminds me of the "before" pictures on makeover shows. Not smiling, looking down...too funny. Abigail cut herself some bangs last year. Not much I could do except let them grow out!

 
Clicky Web Analytics