12.15.2008

potato sack races




we have had an amazingly good day.  abby's behavior, although not perfect, was the best it has been--maybe ever.  she was a complete delight to be around.  and after 10 days of sick, whiny kids, it was positively refreshing.  in the midst of changing all the sheets in the house--goodbye germs!--abby decided to have a potato sack race, with pillowcases.  of course, julia wanted to join in the fun.  i didn't know how that was going to go as julia can't exactly jump, but they had a blast giggling and "jumping" through the house.  i'll have to file this away as a good way to get rid of some of that excess winter energy.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Look how big Julia is now! What a fun day. I may just use this idea myself.

Amy Ellen said...

I am SO GLAD to see Julia having a bit of fun in the middle of all the yuck...

Mary Ann Miller said...

aaaaa

Mary Ann Miller said...

Happy New Year!

Mary Ann Miller said...

It's not mom it's me trying to fix her password.

Mary Ann Miller said...

This time it is me. I love you!
I love how you are so creative and make so many memories for your girls. Mom

 
Clicky Web Analytics