2.22.2009

from the GRE to frozen foods...

no posts lately because i have been B. U. S. Y.  jon is in the home stretch of preparing for the GRE (test date-this wednesday) and getting his portfolio ready to submit by march 2nd.  so, i have been pretty much doing it all while he studies, paints, studies, takes pictures, studies, goes to prep classes and studies some more.  

i would appreciate your prayers for my jon this wednesday.  we would love for him to score a 1030 on the GRE so that we could be done with this chapter of the journey--cue background music, whitney singing, "there can be miracles, if you believe...though hope is frail, it's hard to kill..."

in the meantime, we're still here.  i had a baking day yesterday at my parents house (they have a bigger kitchen and were willing to help with the girls!  thanks, mom and dad!!) and made oodles of breakfast hot pockets for jon to have a quick, high protein breakfast.  it was a new recipe for me, but i think they turned out fairly well.  i am trying to pack out my freezer with yummy things for days when i don't want to cook.  any suggestions??  what have you made that freezes well??

1 comment:

Melanie Z. said...

I have LOTS of things that freeze well...so give me a genre. Unless you just want me to email you several.

 
Clicky Web Analytics