2.22.2009

no more campesinos...

i have a confession.  i am addicted to bean dip.  it is my comfort food of choice, and i know that it will be healthier and more abundant in heaven than it is here.  i mean, i really love this stuff.  my favorite version of it is from a mexican restaurant five minutes away called campesinos.  so good.  the last time i went in, they brought me my bean dip with jalapenos before i ordered.  yep, i'm addicted.  here is the sad news (but good news for our hurting budget!), campesinos is MOVING!  much cause for alarm when the news was first received.  after careful research, we have learned that they are moving across the street but would be closed for 2 whole months.  can you believe it?  devasting.  so what's your addiction?

oh, and this clip shows how like all good mothers, i am passing on my addiction to my children.  :)

2 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

chocolate chips. little here... little there. love them. i try not to keep them around, really i do. glad to see you back in the blogging world : ) we will keep jon in our prayers... and you too, of course!

Anonymous said...

bean dip isn't unhealthy. it's the chips that aren't the best. ^_^

my addiction? hmm.... probably chocolate. from time to time i've even kept on hand "disgusting" chocolate, just in case i run out of the good stuff.

for actual food, my tastes change month to month. chocolate is the only addiction that remains constant. ^_^

 
Clicky Web Analytics