8.28.2008

good music

now, i love steve green's hide 'em in your heart just as much as the next mom, but when my sister-in-law, sara recommended seeds family worship to me and said it was in the same vein (as far as the songs being all scripture), but a bit more rockin', i was all for it.  we previewed it on i-tunes, and bought the faith cd.  the girls and i have been singing along all day...well, i've been singing along all day, julia has been asking for "more please," and abby has just been plain grumpy.

thanks aunt sara for the great recommendation.  abs agreed that you have good taste in music!

5 comments:

BKicklighter said...

We love the courage one.

Unknown said...

We have all four CD's and LOVE LOVE LOVE them...ummm, I will sometimes listen to them even if the boys are not in the car.

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

How funny- some friends from church just loaned theirs to us. Now Olivia and I will be walking around in the grocery store, and she'll be singing, "Don't be a fool, there's only one God." The ONE line from the whole CD that kind of bugs me, and that's the one she sings over and over...(it's the "fool" part that bugs me).

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

woops, it's actually, "Don't fool yourself, there's only one God."

Jaime said...

Okay, so I ordered these and got them about two weeks ago and then I remembered where I had learned of them! We love them. Our favorite right now is "GO" - number 8 on the new CD. We have a whole little dance we do with it. :D I wasn't able to get them all ... I think the purpose one was out of stock. Can't wait to get it, though.

 
Clicky Web Analytics