8.21.2008

more napkin questions

you guys are the best!  thanks for all of your feedback about napkin colors (feel free to keep it coming.)  remember, at the end of all of this lilburn daze madness, someone is going to get a lovely gift.

for everyone that wants to help the munchkins in their life reduce waste, i am going to make kid friendly napkins.  we have started using these at lunch, and abby loves pulling out her strawberry shortcake napkins.


here are some pictures too of abby's napkin and what the hem on all the napkins will look like (the color of the hem can vary and it's a rolled hem on the serger for those seamstresses out there.)  let me apologize ahead of time, i need photography classes...these pictures will testify to that truth!

5 comments:

Mariana said...

As far as little boy patterns, I know my kiddos are all about some Transformers, Spider Man, and Diego. Now, would I buy Transformers napkins? Not me, personally.

I think a lot of the retro-looking fabrics, like Micheal Miller et al, would sell really well though. I like the retro looking 123's and ABC's. You know something the kids like and isn't a complete eye-sore for mom?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mariana about the Michael Miller patters...love them! But if Sandra were choosing, she'd choose anything with a Disney princess. :) I gotta get myself a serger!

BKicklighter said...

My son would love something with baseballs. My kids are easy to please. Big polka dots would be fun.

Ashley said...

I like the MM patterns too...David would love Lightning McQueen napkins or anything to do with outerspace or dinosaurs.

Unknown said...

Sports, animals...I'd buy napkins with those themes going on. Dinosaurs? Outer space? Construction? My nephews were really into all of those.

 
Clicky Web Analytics