10.21.2008

early thrifty thursday--this is AMAZING!!

okay, this is an amazing deal.  you basically can get 12 burgers and any $12.99 item from OMAHA STEAKS for a mere $1.98.

link here for the details...

and if you would, on her step 2 link, could you replace it with this one instead so that i get the credit?  THANKS! 

oh, and it took me 6 hours to get my code from the first link.  just a heads up, but this does work!
------------
i got this e-mail tonight...so, no combining deals

Dear AMY SANDERS


Thank you for shopping at Omaha Steaks! We appreciate your business and

are confident you will be delighted with your order.


We do show when placing this order, a special offer for a free item was

combined with the $25 reward card. As stated in all promotions for free

items, offers cannot be combined. Your order will ship without the free

item.


SORRY!!!

3 comments:

Mariana said...

Love this! Thank you, Amy. I signed up on Geico, got my gift certificate #, clicked on your link, got 12 free burgers, added 12 more to my cart and got all 24 for $3.98 shipped. :) Yay!

Mariana said...

Yep, I got the same nice email too. Oh well. 12 burgers for $4 is still pretty good. :)

Anonymous said...

you must look at the same blog I do! I ordered those same steaks Tuesday night...I got the same stinky email. I was not a happy camper. When I contacted customer service they were kind enough to put the free steaks back on my order. Thus I was a happy camper.

 
Clicky Web Analytics