10.02.2008

what would you pay-round two!



we are hitting the home stretch...it is like cramming for finals with kids in tow.  good grief!  lilburn daze is a week away.  and when it is done, i will blog about fun things again...like abby's first bike, the fair, jon and my trip to six flags.  the possibilities are endless.  but for now, i need your help again.

so, i've made scrabble tile pendant necklaces/bookmarks/zipper pulls...whatever you want to use them for.  i'm going to include a pendant and some pretty ribbon (for a necklace) OR a pendant and a dainty key ring circle so that you could attach it to a zipper pull.  my question for you is simple, what would you pay?  i'm just asking now about the kid themed necklaces...

7 comments:

BKicklighter said...

I might pay $3 but I can see folks paying $5. Would $3 cover your costs even?? They look great, Amy.

BKicklighter said...

Can we see some of Jon's paintings too?

Anonymous said...

It's hard to say...they're very cute! How did you do that? I was thinking about $2 each. I'm terrible at pricing things, though. But I'm also always looking for a deal. If you included choices of ribbon, plastic cord, or something like that, it would make people feel like they were getting a deal and want to pay more than $2. Stacey Daniel

Unknown said...

I think that you could sell them for $5.00 and you should do well.

Lisa said...

I would definitely buy one for $5, maybe even $7 or $8. I know Abigail would love one of those necklaces. They are very cute!

Melanie Z. said...

I would probably pay $3...but I could see people paying $5. Adding the ribbon/zipper pull thingy is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Great idea Amy! I think $5 is a great price. If you did leather straps/necklace then maybe $7. Good luck!

 
Clicky Web Analytics