10.30.2008

practicing for halloween

abby is in her room, practicing for tomorrow night.  to say that she is excited about trick o' treating would be an understatement.  it combines all of her favorite things--dress up, candy, people, family time, being outside and more people.  she is planning on being a ballerina.  who rides her bike from house to house.  nice.

well, today, to get a kick start on the main event, we got a phone call from our pharmacist.  the one we adore who we got to know so well during my years of migraines.  we haven't seen him in awhile, and he called to tell me that he had treat bags made for each of the girls.  and the bags were made with careful thought as to what julia could eat and what abby could eat.  okay, that is just flat precious.  makes me glad that we "do" halloween.  makes me thankful for community.  something about people loving my kids makes me dewy.  so here are the girls with their individual bags of loot.  not exactly sure how i feel about the stuffed ghost, but oh well!

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Wow, what a pharmacist=) Your girls are too cute!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics