7.11.2008

we appreciate you, chick-fil-a!




today is cow appreciation day. which means if you dress up like a cow, you get free food. i would normally be all about it, but with life being so crazy right now, i was just going to pass this year. however, when jon learned about it, he and abby got excited. so last night, i stopped by our house to pick up odds and ends to put together 4 cow costumes at my parents' house. (yes, we are still not home.) but it was fun. hopefully a good memory for the girls in years to come.

oh, and the hour of work will yield 8 free combos!!! 4 for my family at lunch, and 4 for my friends family at dinner. :)

and yes, julia discovered the wonders of freshly squeezed lemonade today.

4 comments:

Mariana said...

Wow! That is too cute and too fun. Good work!

Jaime said...

THAT. IS. HYSTERICAL!

BKicklighter said...

You rock, my friend. ROCK!!! Have I ever told you I wish we lived closer???

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Tell Jon I think he looks a little like a Dalmatian too! :) I think it's the ears!! :) You guys are hilarious!
m

 
Clicky Web Analytics