6.21.2008

domestic bliss

there are times that a little domesticity (apart from cooking and cleaning) does the soul good. this morning, while julia slept and abby decorated my sewing/laundry room with ribbon...i finally made our cloth napkins. can you tell which fabrics abby picked out?
these were my favorite...
just doing my little part to TRY and be a good a steward of this ol' world we live in. i figure if i'm going to use disposable diapers (a complete non-negotiable!), then i could at least ditch the paper napkins.

in the midst of making these, i thought, "i could sell these on etsy!"

what do you think? would you buy everyday cloth napkins?

5 comments:

Mariana said...

Yes! Definitely sell your napkins on Etsy. I've made a few in the past, but I've never tried it with my serger before. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Nope...I'd probably make them. If they were $1 or less I might buy, though. :)

Ashley said...

Yes! But I'd rather learn how to make them myself. :o) I like!

Laura said...

I would love to buy them as I am unlikely to make them myself. But, would like to learn... maybe you should teach a napkin making class... you can do all sorts of things over the internet these days. :) Looks like you already have some interest. Your napkins are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i would buy them - what a great idea!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics