6.25.2008

foot bath

i bought this and it got here today. so, i thought i'd try it out. i have no idea if this is legit or not, but if it is, i definitely got rid of some toxins tonight!!

check out the progression...
ten minutes later...
twenty minutes in...
and at the end of thirty minutes...can you see how nasty this water is?? here's a close-up shot of the water, but it really doesn't even begin to do it justice...
"is all this junk in my body??" asks the girl who finished the detox bath and then took her vitamins with some girl scout thin mints to wash them down. good grief!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you feel better when it was done? Are you feeling better in general?

That is gross, by the way.

Sara Stephenson said...

eeewwwww....it reminds me of those sticky pads you buy at Walgreens and place on the bottoms of your feet. I sure hope your foot bath did its job!

Laura said...

I didn't know there was such a thing? What do you think of it? Do I need a foot bath? I think I need a foot bath. :)

amy said...

at this point, i'm not sure what i think of it...other than that i haven't had a migraine all week!

BKicklighter said...

That becky was me, Becky. Sorry.

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

You know, 30 minutes is a long time to have to stay in one place....are you sure the water color wasn't what elmo calls an "accident"? You know, when you gotta go, you should stop whatever you're doing, and go.

Anonymous said...

that is disgusting! how in the world did you find out about this contraption?! :) seems like something i would be into...but that water scares me

 
Clicky Web Analytics