6.26.2008

thrifty thursdays-part 5--free samples

okay, i'll admit it. i'm a sucker for free samples. i tried StartSampling for awhile, but burned out on it.

now, i'm hooked on wal-mart's free samples. you go here, and just choose the sample you want mailed to you. they add new things each week. jon got some free facial lotion in the mail this week that i ordered for him. i'm sure it will get used soon. ha! and right now, i've got a pull-up headed to my house (where no one is in the potty training stages and won't be for another year!) but hey, when julia gets ready, that's at least 30 cents or so saved.

come on. you've got to have some better ideas than this....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy...I love reading your blog! :-) I think I've told you that before. Anyway, I just went online and got about 3 free samples from Walmart! Thanks for the tip! Stacey

Ashley said...

Thanks! I just ordered a few things. While I was at it, I went ahead and ordered a pull-up too...for Juj. A second .30 saved.

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

Great...I can get a free Serenity pad or a fiber supplement- Hmm, I wonder who their target audience is today....

 
Clicky Web Analytics