6.08.2008

it's dinnertime!


dinnertime...it's supposed to be fun. at least that's what all the experts say. but if you had been at our house tonight, you wouldn't have had a whole lot of fun. at least, i didn't. abby decided that spaghetti was not her favorite (a meal that she normally loves) and decided to whine about it the whole time. ridiculous. whining. it is enough to send me to the funny farm.

and then there is this left to clean up while jon bathes the girls. i am using blogging as a means of escaping for the moment.


anyway, at one point during dinner, the tide turned slightly, and we had a rousing game of "i spy." a glimmer of fun in the midst of an otherwise tortuous meal.

what do you do to have fun at dinner?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know...I really don't mind cooking, but it's the cleaning up that gets me. Especially after spaghetti night. One thing I've discovered that helps is to use different noodles for the girls, like penne or those little wagon wheel ones. Regular spaghetti noodles are impossible to get off the floor. These help make clean up quicker. Just a thought. I like your blog, by the way. : )

 
Clicky Web Analytics